Re: September F2F Venue

Any thoughts on this proposal. I (we) need to finalize travel pretty soon here.

Sounds like most everyone can come for the 4th and 5th, two full days.
We can add a half-day on the 6th, which would really facilitate travel
for me and possibly others, for those who can stay. Not everyone has
to, if other commitments prevent you from doing so. Sounds like a
reasonable plan?

Sean