Re: September F2F Venue

OK -- again I'd very much like to make the third day an early, half
day (like 8:00am to 1:00) or else connections get bad for me. Maybe
that aids your plans too. Roland can you make it for 2 days, or 3?
Just trying to get a sense of whether we have a quorum for 3 days;
sounds like we do for 2. Yeah let's try to decide by next Monday if
possible.

Sean