RE: New issues created for remaining A+AA Success Criteria

I gave a pass on what Success Criteria (A & AA only) might require more conversations then other. I added it to the Google Drive<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n6_OtcWEjJOGmqFVhK7gJGk9K7FfXhpP/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=107072270576882341554&rtpof=true&sd=true>. It might help with deciding which criteria to go through first or grouping them into sub-groups.

Many thanks,
Mick Keane

From: Jan Jaap de Groot <janjaap@abra.nl>
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2024 8:03 AM
To: public-mobile-a11y-tf@w3.org
Subject: New issues created for remaining A+AA Success Criteria

Caution: External email. Do not open attachments or click on links if you do not recognize the sender.

Hi all,

As discussed in our meeting yesterday: new issues have been created for the remaining Success Criteria at level A and AA.

Next step is to identify the SC's to cover in our weekly meetings.

Please share your thoughts about applying each success criteria in the related Github issues.

It's a pretty long list, so I suggest first picking a couple SC's that should be applied differently in a mobile context.

Level A: https://github.com/w3c/matf/milestone/1<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/github.com/w3c/matf/milestone/1__;!!IqUcNYopQPk7!IxD3m0Aqv3Va5sC3yivgUWwkVK54fDPZ58P7D8pnb5QoOYjQDd4KExND6Pgr6xVId97h50C93zsmaLJb_jQ$>
New issues are:

  *   2.1.2
  *   2.2.1
  *   2.2.2
  *   2.4.3
  *   2.4.4
  *   2.5.1
  *   2.5.2
  *   2.5.3
  *   2.5.4
  *   3.2.1
  *   3.2.2
  *   3.2.6
  *   3.3.1
  *   3.3.2
  *   3.3.7
  *   4.1.1
  *   4.1.2

Level AA: https://github.com/w3c/matf/milestone/2<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/github.com/w3c/matf/milestone/2__;!!IqUcNYopQPk7!IxD3m0Aqv3Va5sC3yivgUWwkVK54fDPZ58P7D8pnb5QoOYjQDd4KExND6Pgr6xVId97h50C93zsmvvsT0ec$>
New issues are:

  *   1.4.11
  *   2.4.6
  *   2.4.7
  *   2.4.11
  *   2.5.7
  *   3.2.3
  *   3.2.4
  *   3.3.3
  *   3.3.7
  *   3.3.8
  *   4.1.3

--
Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards
Jan Jaap de Groot

recipient or intended recipient’s authorized agent, the reader is hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is