Re: New issues created for remaining A+AA Success Criteria

Hi all,

For today's meeting I would like to ask you to review the grouping of
Success Criteria based on the amount of variation is needed for mobile.

Link to document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n6_OtcWEjJOGmqFVhK7gJGk9K7FfXhpP/edit

It's located in the shared MATF google drive, if you don't have editing
rights, please let me know.

Based on this grouping, we can alter the order of Success Criteria to
discuss, and we can assign them to subgroups.

--
Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards
Jan Jaap de Groot
MSc. Human Computer Interaction