Re: Issue 1489 - Does Dragging blur platofrm and author considerations? https://github.com/w3c/wcag/issues/1489

On 08/01/2021 15:10, Sukriti Chadha wrote:

> Thank you for sharing this. I just read the thread and it looks like we
> need some more research on use cases, as well as on what is currently
> available on mobile operating systems that will inform the response.

As mentioned in the thread on github, I'll also reiterate that this is
not just a mobile/touch related issue. It applies to desktop/laptop
devices/operating systems with touch, and more generally to pointers
mouse interactions as well. In short, not necessarily a "mobile"
specific thing.

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux