Re: Issue 1489 - Does Dragging blur platofrm and author considerations? https://github.com/w3c/wcag/issues/1489

Hi Chuck,

Thank you for sharing this. I just read the thread and it looks like we
need some more research on use cases, as well as on what is currently
available on mobile operating systems that will inform the response.

Kim and Kathy, I can share findings next week and send to Michael and the
MATF for comments. We can then schedule a meeting with Mike and figure out
a path forward. In the meantime, please let me know if there is research/
use cases that should be included. Have a wonderful weekend!

Best,
Sukriti