Re: Pointer Target Spacing Proposal for Rationale and Research

Hi Kathy, all,

Looking at the default stacked links example
http://3needs.org/en/testing/code/target-spacing-default.html

If I measure correctly (using Web Developer Toolbar > Miscallaneous >
Display ruler and setting that to 24 x 24 px) the default rendering of
stacked links at font-size: 16px and line-height: normal shows that when
superimposing the Display ruler rect of 24 x 24px, there is enough
spacing avaliable. So I think that when we do includespacing in the
overall target size requirement, we actually do not need the "set of 3
or more links" exception.

Detlev

--
Detlev Fischer
DIAS GmbH

Mobil +49 (0)157 57 57 57 45

http://www.dias.de
Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites