Re: Revised Pointer Target Spacing

I think the concern was that devs might reduce the actual target size to
meet the spacing+target requirements.
I don't think their usability personnel will let targets get too small.

What if we leave it out there for another draft round and see what comes
back?

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*