Re: FW: Pointer target size

Hi Alastair, all,

The appended "Unless the target:::2 clause is perhaps not the most
elegant solution, but if put before the exception bullets, it would
probably overload the text.
Is there any reason not to turn the nested case into an extra exception
though? (And what about the overlapping targets that Patrick mentioned?
Would we need some extra explanation that in case of overlapping targets
those witrh a higher x-axis value take precedence and overlapped content
below targes higher up is to be discounted in targt size calculations?)

Detlev

--
Detlev Fischer
DIAS GmbH

Mobil +49 (0)157 57 57 57 45

http://www.dias.de
Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites