Re: FW: Pointer target size

On 02/11/2020 14:33, Jonathan Avila wrote:
> Seems like a clever approach although there could be things to consider
> such as target within other targets, etc.  I assume we are also
> comparing right edge to right edge, etc. left edge to left edge as
> opposed to right edge to left, etc. – so it might be helpful to clarify
> what edges we are talking about.

For target within target, this essentially makes it a minimum size
requirement (since the edge of the target is also the "opposite" edge of
sorts for the parent target).

If that's intentional / lucky side effect, it should be
documented/clarified as well.

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux