Re: FW: Pointer target size

"from each target’s edge to the to the furthest edge of any other target is
at least 24 CSS"

First thought: It does not prevent / provide enough space between both.

Example: a 10x10px target sitting next to a 10x40px target sitting next to
a 10x10px target
The 10x10px target may be missed while trying to activate as there's NOT
the 24 px space apart as the 10x40px absorbs this.

Second thought: The 10x40px ALSO HAS THE RULE, (making the 10x10 fail) so
it seems fine!

Thx Alastair!

Op zo 1 nov. 2020 om 23:23 schreef Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com