Re: FW: Pointer target size

You're right Patrick, it shouldn't be called target size anymore. It was
carried over from when we were thinking of a minimum 24 size (which we
discarded because of how it would result in failures across the board)

Have edited the google doc to change the name and include the new wording
Jake suggested + suggestion note to explain why this logic.