Re: Add Dragging SC to WCAG 2.2 draft

> If we remove target and adjust that, it would be:

and the element (or a representation of its position) follows the pointer
until the up event, without requiring movement through an intermediate
point</p>

element, or an image.</p>

How’s that?

+1

JF

--
*​John Foliot* | Principal Accessibility Strategist | W3C AC Representative
Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good