RE: MATF Minutes 25 April 2019 - notes on instructions for custom gestures

So we ended up with the following:

"Instructions are provided for custom gestures or motion actuation."

After reading all comments, also from Detlev and Patrick, catching up with 2.5.1, 2.5.2 and 2.5.4 and the first draft of the intent: "Indication of gestures with e.g. icons, touch and/or device movements", I’m not sure if I should spend a lot of time writing another proposal.

Especially when we will probably aim at AAA there’s the “Help” SC already and if we update the Understanding document we might be able to tackle this one already without introducing another SC to help people.

https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/#help

First would like to receive a response / discuss before more time spend.

Cheers,

Jake