thanks for reminding us all of the time pressure and for giving us this status.

#60 Target size = (@awkawk) - in the last MATF telco, consensus was that we should hold on for this - we did not think that the availabiltiy of zoom woud be reason enough not to mandate a minimum target size. We agreed that we can reduce size to 44px (iOS recommendations) and have an exception for links in inline text (horizontal dimension >= 44 px, vertical dimension 22px (maybe even less) so the issue of overlapping links in inline text is reduced. We wouls still need an exception for inline text links that have to bew short (say, three footnote links 1), 2), 3) after a sentence which would be to short to make the 44px horizontal target.
@awkawk, would you create a pull request for this one even if you personally think we don’t need it?

#67 Device sensors (@mraccess77) - Jon, will you create a pull request for this?

#66 Pointer input with additional sensors (not assigned) - seems an easy target, but perhaps not vital to include

#63 Touch with assistive technology (@joshueoconnor)- people seem to agree that as it is unclear whether 2.1.1 can be tweaked we should create a pull request on this - Joshue, will you?

#71 Non-interference of AT (@joshueoconnor) reading through issue comments there seems to be some consensus that this may not be pushed now and may be covered by conformance req 4 and may be addressed in new text in Understanding 2.1.1 - so maybe not push this now?

#70 Orientation (@marcjohlic)- there has been discussion but overall agreement to advancve this SC with some wording changes (e.g. noting that element order does not need to be the same in both orientatons but consistent in the respective chosen orientation). Marc, will you be able to create a pull request for this in time?

#61 Pointer Gestures (not assigned) - I think this is pretty straight-forward and an important requirement for touch users having difficulties with complex multi-finger touch gestures. It maz get a lot of oushback put it woud bre goof to expose it foir comments. DavidMcDonald wrote: This has no SC manager... I can submit this proposal. Time is running out. Will you Daivd?

#69 Single key shortcut alternative (@DavidMcDonald) there seems to be consensus that this should go forward, maybe with changes suggested by Davd - good to get wider feedback on this. Will you create the pull request, David?

#68 Speech input (not assigned) - a lot of discussion on the issue what the author can do about this problem, whether it is more an AT issue, whether it is actually covered elsewhere or should be phrased differently - not sure whether this should go forward

Detlev