Re: The two speech SCs

Ohhh... it's MUCH better now. Good on Alastair.  It is much better for WCAG
than the original.

​- ​
Active controls in web pages have visible labels that match the accessible
name

Screen reader users sometimes need extra text in their offscreen label,
which contains instructions, context etc. What about

-
​ ​
If an active control has invisible and visible labels, the invisible label
contains the string of the text for its visible name, as part of, or in
addition to any text specific to its invisible label.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902 <(613)%20235-4902>