Re: M11 Speech Input

>>I’ve taken the clause “provide an alternative using features of the
technology or use a different mechanism that can be marked with an
alternative to represent the graphical symbol.” to mean a visible label.

I don't think we can assume that is the meaning given that there is nothing
in the sentence that says "use a visible label" and there is an explicit
example given with no visible label...

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*