Re: Inline links with large-enough activation (touch) target (rough idea)

I presented the touch target size proposal to the Toronto accessibility
group... their response regarding the 48 vs 24 coarse vs fine point
requirements was

"How do we know when when we should serve up one vs another. Seems like a
difficult thin."g to sniff accurately for give the wide rage of devices..."

We'll need to solve that I think...

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*