Re: Minutes of Mobile A11y TF teleconference of 31 March 2016

On 31/03/2016 21:50, David MacDonald wrote:
> The great thing about the Quickref is that it can have multiple views
> based on any tag word we define... perhaps have a label for
> touchscreens, and another label for mobile... naturally, they will have
> almost the same query results, but easier for those coming in looking
> for answers on their topic choice.

So "touchscreen" could be a tag, as could "small screen", etc?

And presumably "mobile" would be a tag which is applied to all
touchscreen items, as well as everything else currently in WCAG (and
further things from low vision and other groups) except
Flash/SMIL/PDF/Silverlight ... as everything else also applies to
mobile? This latter bit seems a bit messy, but I can see that you're
quite tied into this desktop vs mobile terminology/pigeon-holing.