Re: Mobile A11y Task Force Agenda Thursday, March 17

Regrets, I have a meeting clash due to the time change.

Henny

--
Henny Swan
User Experience and Design Lead

--
This message is intended to be confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message from your system and notify us immediately. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken by an unintended recipient in reliance on this message is prohibited and may be unlawful.