Re: Quick (hopefully) question about WCAG 2 glossary definition of "keyboard interface"

Sure

some thoughts

be sure that the final language does not provide alternatives to the keyboard interface requirement unless whatever else is allowed can be used by people who cannot do gestures including swipes.
If it comes out “keyboard interface access AND something" — then it should be a separate SC.    It would be two requirements.
if it is  “keyboard interface OR something — then something has to have all the characteristics of the keyboard interface (an actual single testable thing authors can do that will will still allow users to drive it with many different types of input including voice, keyboards, gestures, sip and puff, etc.
I don’t see how the "sequential input” language will do that — but I will wait to see what comes out.

best

gregg