Re: Issue of the new Success Criterion 2.5.3 vs. WCAG 3.2.1

In my opinion 2.5.3 is different from 3.2.1.    The intention of 2.5.3 is to assist users that do not have AT active but may touch the wrong element and then slide their finger to the correct element.

On iOS Safari I tested and touchstart is fired followed by touchend and then mousemove for controls like buttons and links.

Jon

Sent from my iPhone