Re: minimum target size for mouse

On 21/04/2016 23:55, Patrick H. Lauke wrote:
> "2.5.4 Target Size: controls have a sufficiently large activation target
> area in relation to the visible display at the default viewport size:
> - 44px by 44px for touch input
> - 20px by 20px for mouse/pointer input

And of course the "Understanding" will also need quite a bit of
background context about the whole viewport, ideal viewport, inability
of authors to define actual physical sizes as measured on screen,
variability due to device/screen size/OS/UA/user settings etc. I may be
able to boil it down into something semi-usable soon.