Re: Comments on proposed new SC 2.5.3

Lovely. Tiny typos/additions/suggestions:

 > There is a distinction between when someone touches a screen and when
the remove their finger

..when *they* remove their finger

 > If touch down activation is necessary

If touch *or mouse* down activation is necessary

 > A setting in preferences allows the user to choose touch up or touch
down activation

...chose whether activation happens on the down or up action

 >  For example, the "click" event in JavaScript triggers on the release
of primary mouse key

For example, *in the case of mouse interactions,* the "click" event in
JavaScript triggers on *release of the* primary mouse *button*

 > The user interface control performs an action when the use lifts the
finger

...when the *user* lifts the finger