Re: Tweak 2.5.3

On 01/04/2016 16:03, Chris McMeeking wrote:
> The user agent vs AT vs webpage/app as the "responsible party" for a
> conformance to a criteria I find irrelevant as it pertains to the
> formation of a criteria.  Saying that the user agent "should be
> responsible" is all fine.  That doesn't mean that it's not part of the
> criteria.

But as the criteria are part of the Web Content guidelines, meaning that
they're the responsibility of the web content developer to ensure, it IS
relevant - if these are things that are simply out of the developer's
control, or issues relating to global settings (which I don't believe
can be successfully mandated for each and every site/app, or they'll
simply be ignored), developers will not be able to satisfy the SC. Then
what?