Re: SC's or techniques on Force and duration

On 18/11/2015 10:26, Patrick H. Lauke wrote:

> These could broadly be lumped in with "gesture" overall (i.e. expanding
> the definition of a gesture as being related to movement - a swipe,
> pinch, etc - as well as other properties of the interaction - force,
> duration, or in some cases even rotation of the touch point  [...]

Also, tilt information for stylus/pen interactions, I guess
https://twitter.com/patrick_h_lauke/status/666620487410327552 (i.e. if
an app triggers specific actions depending on the tilt of a stylus,
these need to be available for users that don't have a tilt-capable
input device/mechanism).