Re: Mobile A11y Taskforce will be meeting this week

Does anyone have a link to the WCAG WG comments to get prepared?
Or aren't there any written comments yet?
Best,
Detlev

--
Detlev Fischer
testkreis c/o feld.wald.wiese

Mobil +49 (0)1577 170 73 84
Tel +49 (0)40 439 10 68-3
Fax +49 (0)40 439 10 68-5

http://www.testkreis.de
Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites