From: Detlev Fischer [mailto:detlev.fischer@testkreis.de]
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2014 1:42 AM
To: public-mobile-a11y-tf@w3.org
Subject: Proposal to consider moving Friday slot for mobile a11y TF to same time on Thursday

Hi members of mobile a11y TF,

not sure whether a  mobile a11y TF telco is scheduled for today - if so, please note my regrets.

The Friday afternoon slot is quite inconvenient for Western European people in the TF - it's past the time people normally leave office and start their weekends.

Since the work on the Evaluation Methodologies TF has been completed with the publication of WCAG-EM, could we consider taking over the slot formerly used by EVAL TF Thursdays (14:00-15:00 UTC)?

Just speaking for me but it would make my participation a lot easier (and more frequent.)

Best,
Detlev

--
Detlev Fischer
testkreis - das Accessibility-Team von feld.wald.wiese c/o feld.wald.wiese Thedestraße 2

Tel   +49 (0)40 439 10 68-3
Mobil +49 (0)1577 170 73 84
Fax   +49 (0)40 439 10 68-5

http://www.testkreis.de
Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites