FW: Jan & Peter's abstract

From: Jan Nelson [mailto:jann@microsoft.com]
Sent: 15 October 2010 06:57
To: ishida@w3.org
Subject: FW: Jan & Peter's abstract

Hi Richard,

Finally got a little time from a very busy Peter, here is our brief
Abstract, your working title is intact...

Jan Nelson, Peter Constable

Microsoft

Title:  Bridging languages, cultures, and technology.

Abstract:

Microsoft's products span a very wide range of applications that depend on
advancing Web technologies.  This talk will provide a high level overview of
how our currently shipping products reach across regions, languages, markets
and to what extent our "connected" products are available.  We will also
look at some areas of progress and some outstanding challenges in
globalization of Web applications.

Deck will come ASAP after getting it through internal review.