RV: W3C Workshop: The Multilingual Web - Where Are We? (26-27 October 2010, Madrid)

Dear Reinhard:

I tried to send a Zip file containing the presentation in HTML format
(Slidy), but my message was rejected because is too big (10 MB). So, you can
download it from:

http://www.sidar.org/ponencias/2010/multilingualweb/a11y-localization.zip

Loïc Martínez Normand, who speaks English much better than I, will be making
the presentation.

He has no objection to being videotaped.

We have a question: should register him in the workshop despite being
speaker?.

Waiting for your news,
Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo
Directora de la Fundación Sidar