FW: Urgent: About your talk at the MultilingualWeb workshop, Madrid

-----Original Message-----
From: Lieske, Christian [mailto:christian.lieske@sap.com]
Sent: 30 September 2010 15:37
To: Richard Ishida
Subject: RE: Urgent: About your talk at the MultilingualWeb workshop, Madrid

Next try:

Best Practices and Standards for Improving Globalization-related Processes

Today's globalization-related processes such as translation can benefit from a number of best practices and standards developed by a number standards bodies. Starting from a sketch of enterprise scale globalization-related processes, the presentation will touch on the material developed by the aforementioned organizations. In addition, relations and gaps in the ecosystem will be discussed.