Reminder (was: [Bilingual meeting] MiniApps Meeting at TPAC 2022 China Hub)

Hi MiniApps WG and CG,

Please join us on September 7 (tomorrow), 01:00-09:00 UTC (09:00 - 17:00 Beijing time). Topics between 05:00 - 08:30 UTC (13:00 - 16:30 Beijing time) will provide English/Chinese real-time spoken interpretation.

Calendar invite: https://www.w3.org/events/meetings/2b4bb9f9-a709-4f26-b565-598cfc6243ae

Talk to you tomorrow,

Fuqiao (MiniApps WG team contact)