Re: [Bilingual meeting] MiniApps Meeting at TPAC 2022 China Hub

Thanks for the suggestion, Thomas!

We’ll look into how to record the English and Chinese channels simultaneously, and try to provide both recordings if feasible. We will also make all presentation material available (after confirming with the speakers).

Cheers,

Fuqiao