Re: data model

I guess in this case, the spec should be split up into two seperate
specs: one for the data model and one for the rest.
However, in my opinion that would harm the overall benefit of MicroXML
as it is at the current state: a self-contained short and feasible spec.

Just my 2 cents,

Maik Stührenberg

--
Dr. Maik Stührenberg