Re: What to do about newlines in attribute values?

On 14/09/2012 20:45, David Lee wrote:
> The only use case I can think of is if you are post-processing
> MicroXML to produce HTML, In which case these little issues go away
> as your processing code can reformat things however HTML wants them,

But the issue (to me) is if we ban newlines in attributes then it makes
it inconvenient to enter the original microxml.

If I want to enter a microxml svg path I'd have to make sure my editor
never wrapped it

The fact that that restriction isn't in svg or html and so a post
processor serialising to xml or html can later wrap it doesn't really
help as the constraint is on _me_ at the authoring stage,

David