RE: Processing instructions

I have Added a "Use Cases" page for MicroXML to hopefully refine our collective wisdom to describe why and in what cases MicroXML would be useful.

http://www.w3.org/community/microxml/wiki/Use_Cases

The list is currently empty, patiently awaiting.

David LeeI
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
dlee@marklogic.com
Phone: +1 650-287-2531
Cell:  +1 812-630-7622
www.marklogic.com

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this e-mail communication by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning this message to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation.