RE: Processing instructions

> On 26/07/2012 12:25, Dave Pawson wrote:
> > I'd suggest that those using XML with CSS are equally rare?
>

> Presumably the point of microxml is to make it easy for people not
> currently using xml to do so. If we only look for microxml uses where
> people commonly already use full xml, there is little point in a subset.
>
> David

I am still confused by this whole philosophy ... and as such I am going to create a Why MicroXml page for use cases to help target
tomatoes.

If *authors* want easier XML they can simply author easier XML.  If they don't know how, a "Dummies for XML" book could help them.
They don't need MicroXML for that.
If XML can currently be processed with XSLT1 and CSS in the browser *authors* can simply write simple XML if that is their concern.
Where does MicroXML fit a need here ?

-David