Re: Some possible MicroXML design goals

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 1:57 PM, John Cowan <cowan@mercury.ccil.org> wrote:

> it does the Right Thing, is invalid.  Worse yet, in the specific case of

Sigh.  I had forgotten about that. I see also issue 156 got closed
without change

so new void elements like <hr> can be added.

I am inclining to the view that the goal with respect to HTML5 should
be just to be able to straightforwardly represent any HTML5 DOM in
MicroXML (ie ensure we can represent the possible namespaced
attributes).

James