Re: Hello, everyone [via MicroXML Community Group]

Ping!

Let's rock I feel the momentum reaching critical mass.
I suggest a clear statement of intent and use cases as a start - distinct from the spec.
That is exactly what problems are we trying to solve, then we can judge the spec against that.

Sent from my iPad (excuse the terseness)
David A Lee
dlee@calldei.com