RE: Names beginning with "xml"

Strongly agree with all of this, regardless how it ends up being worded

In Markup:

DISALLOW colons in names
DISALLOW xmlns as an attribute name
RESERVE/DISCOURAGE xml*  as reserved names and dragons live there

In Processors:
Accept xml* as reserved names but do special for now
--> Questionable what is the rationale here ? Forwards compatibility ?

David Lee
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
dlee@marklogic.com
Phone: +1 650-287-2531
Cell:  +1 812-630-7622
www.marklogic.com

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this e-mail communication by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning this message to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation.