Merchant Business Group meeting Monday 1st March

From: Nick Telford-Reed <nicktr@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 13:30:47 -0000
To: <public-merchantbg@w3.org>
Cc: "'Laura Townsend'" <Laura.Townsend@merchantadvisorygroup.org>, <sumo@mfrm.com>, <dezell@conexxus.org>, "'Wendy Seltzer'" <wseltzer@w3.org>
Hello all

Our next meeting is Monday 1st March at 21h00.

This week, we are delighted to hear from Wendy Seltzer, Chair of the
Improving Web Advertising Business Group
(https://www.w3.org/community/web-adv/). Wendy will be talking us through
both the work of the group including responding to recent privacy changes in
the browsers, but also how the group operates and has become so successful
with more than 300 members.

I hope you can join us - it should be a fascinating session.

Agenda

Chair: John O'Brien

1.	Recap, actions (Minutes of our last meeting are here:
https://www.w3.org/2021/02/15-merchantbg-minutes.html)
2.	The work of the Improving Web Advertising Business Group - Wendy
Seltzer
3.	Exploring Use Cases and developing group content - Nick

On behalf of the chairs,

Nick