Merchant Business Group meeting Monday 15th February

From: Nick Telford-Reed <nicktr@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 21:30:43 -0000
To: <public-merchantbg@w3.org>
All

Our next meeting is Monday 15th February at 21h00 GMT

I'm delighted to say that we'll be joined by Adrian Hope-Bailie, who is
going to talk to us about Web Monetization (https://webmonetization.org/)
and what it might mean for selling online.

We'd also like to start digging into some use cases that aren't currently
covered by W3C work - examples include loyalty and digital receipt. We have
a working document that is trying to capture topics here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PsZy0uz0orjsyxB8-30V-rclzdKWlMfcG-Yoa0nR
wpE/edit?usp=sharing

Agenda

Chair: John O'Brien

1.	Recap, actions (Minutes of our last meeting are here:
https://www.w3.org/2021/01/18-merchantbg-minutes.html)
2.	Web Monetization - Adrian Hope-Bailie, Coil
3.	Exploring Use Cases - Nick

If you've any other agenda items, I'd be glad to include them

Thanks

Nick