IMPORTANT: Meeting Monday 12th April 21h00 UTC is still on

Dear group participants

A reminder that our next meeting is in just over 12 hours time. I have
cancelled the legacy invitation - you need to use the ICS file attached to
this email.

Our meeting today is at 21h00 UTC (14h00 PDT, 17h00 EDT, 22h00 BST, 23h00
CEST, 07h00 AEST tomorrow for our members in Melbourne).

Apologies for any confusion. We will discuss future scheduling at the
meeting.

Thanks

Nick