RE: Welcome to the Merchant Business Group

Hello all

Thanks for responding to the Doodle polls.

Scheduling was always going to be difficult given time zones, but it looks
like 21h00 on Monday October 26th is our best shot for next week - I
recognise that that is very late for those of us in a European time zone.

I will put an agenda together with the chairs this week. Microsoft Teams
appears to be the most acceptable choice for conferencing so we will use it
and see.

Meeting invitation going out shortly.

Speak to you soon

Nick