Re[2]: CfC: Publish First Public Working Draft of MSE v2

Closing the loop: the document was published as First Public Working
Draft today. That's a good step forward, congrats to the group! :)

The versionless link targets the FPWD:
https://www.w3.org/TR/media-source/
(you may need to hit "refresh" if this URL was in your browser cache)

Versioned links target the relevant version:
https://www.w3.org/TR/media-source-2/ targets the FPWD of the version
the group is working on.
https://www.w3.org/TR/media-source-1/ targets the REC that was published
in 2016.

I will now look into automating the publication of further working
drafts as done for other specs developed by the Media Working Group.

Thanks,
Francois.

PS: A call for exclusions will start following that publication (usually
sent a day after publication)