Re: CfC: Adopt and Publish FPWD of WebCodecs

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delay to confirm it but the CfC has passed and the WebCodecs
deliverable will be adopted by the Media WG.

The delay came because Google asked for some changes around registries
before a FPWD in the WG is published. If you are interested, the change is
being reviewed here: https://github.com/WICG/web-codecs/pull/149

After the change is merged into the spec, the FPWD will be published.

-- Mounir