Re: Privacy Review Request for Media Capabilities

[trimmed CC list]

Just to confirm: I don't see a request for a security review (yet).
It's perfectly fine to request that at a different time.

If you think you've requested it already, let me know.  Otherwise send
email as below when you're ready for that security review.

https://www.w3.org/Guide/documentreview/#how_to_get_horizontal_review

-- Sam