Cancelled - Media Working Group Teleconference - 2020-10-13

From: Mounir Lamouri <mlamouri@google.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 10:32:21 -0700
To: public-media-wg@w3.org
Hi,

Given that there will be a lot of virtual TPAC meetings this week and
because we do not have any special agenda item apart from triaging MSE
bugs, we will be cancelling our teleconference. Our next meeting will be
the 10th of November at our APAC friendly time (2pm PT).

If you haven't already done so, I encourage you to look at
https://www.w3.org/2020/10/TPAC/group-schedule.html to check the schedule.
There are a few media related meetings this week and the next.

Thanks,
-- Mounir