Re: Media Fragments - Video fragment temporal loop

I would like it if Blink agreed with the spec, that's for sure. I
think that looping correctly is too much work to be worth the effort,
but if you file a bug on the WHATWG spec we can discuss it there. IIRC
Hixie already rejected the idea once, but I can't find that old bug or
mail...

Philip