Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 16 March, Telecon *0900 UTC*

Hi all,

Regrets for today, I'll be on a train to Berlin during our call. While
I will try to IRC in, the connection might just be too flaky, so don't
be surprised if I should drop off often. Sorry!

Will look into the lib issues, but can't imagine yet what should have
broken the code (didn't test nothing yet, but expect an update from me
during the train ride.

+1 for the HTML5 bugs then.

+1 for moving on with cropping as the default behavior for spatial fragments.

Best,
Tom

Thank God not sent from a BlackBerry, but from my iPhone